use of our website & all membership services
This Agreement with SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited (we/us) sets out how the user (you) can access and use the SmartKnowledgeU website and all SmartknowledgeU SmartKnowledge memberships service or any part of it (the Service). You can use the Service for your own private research, consultation and use only in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- Definitions:In this Agreement:"Content" includes, but is not limited to, all text, photographs, software, animation files, graphics, video and audio files and anything else contained in this Website, including information contained in all non-member and member areas.
"User" includes, but is not limited to, any person who accesses this Website by any means whatsoever, including, but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized and unauthorized means.
- Invalidity:If, for any reason whatsoever, any term of this Agreement is deemed by a court to be void, voidable or otherwise unenforceable, such term shall be deemed to be severable from the remainder of the Agreement, and the remainder of the Agreement shall be construed and interpreted without reference to the unenforceable term.
- Assignment:SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited may assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement at any time without notice to Users.
- Termination:Either SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited or the User may terminate this Agreement at any time, either with or without cause. The User may terminate this Agreement by ceasing to use this Website. The following clauses of this Agreement will survive any termination by either party: II, III, IV, V, VI and VII.
- Payment:All SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited clients agree to accept the payment conditions as explicitly specified at this link, http://www.smartknowledgeu.com/pricing.php, and in all fact sheets that describe our services located at http://www.smartknowledgeu.com. All rights to refunds for all services are explicitly forfeited unless the 14-day money back guarantee period is explicitly selected. Refunds are only available on services that offer 14-day trial memberships and no pro-rated refunds are available on any SmartKnowledge Pte Ltd membership services. All requested refunds for any memberships, due to any issues or problems of any kind, must be made within 14-days of purchase, for any consideration. All rights to refunds, if not requested and received by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited within the time frame explicitly stated in the email customer receipt of a 14-day trial period for any SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited service, are explicitly forfeited. All requests for refunds within a 14-day trial period will be processed within 24-48 hours after receipt.
- Cancellations & RefusalsWe reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We reserve the right to refund pro-rated membership prices in the event of the dissolution of SmartKnowledge Pte Ltd.
II. Copyright and trademarks
- Ownership:The Content of this Website is owned by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited or is made available by permission of the owner and is protected by domestic and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. The trademark SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited is the exclusive property of SmartKnowledgeU, LLC and may not be used by anybody without the express written consent of SmartKnowledge Pte Ltd. Articles on our blog at www.smartknowledgeu.com/blog may NOT be reprinted on any other websites with the expressed written consent of SmartKnowledge Pte Ltd. Any violation of these terms will be considered an infringement of our copyright and trademark and will be prosecuted to the full intent of the law. ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OR COPYING OF THIS MATERIAL MAY LEAD TO CIVIL OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Rights:The use of this Website grants no right, title or interest, whether proprietary, license, or otherwise, in the intellectual property rights, or any other rights which may exist or are hereafter developed in respect of any portion of the Website or its Content.
You may not modify, reproduce or distribute the design or layout of the website, or individual sections of the design or layout of the guide, or any information contained within, without the written permission of SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited.
- License:Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from this Website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement. Although every effort has been made to ensure that any software that may be downloaded from this Website is compatible with as many types of computers as possible, Users should take care to back up all essential software before loading any software from this Website. NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED in respect of such software.
III. Permitted Secondary Uses
- By clicking on the "submit order" button in the checkout cart when purchasing any SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited services, you are explicitly bound not to share your access password with any other user. Please note that you, as the sole user of your assigned username and password, may access the SmartKnowledgeU™ website from multiple locations, i.e, your home, the office, your laptop, etc. However, our security system has been tested extensively and has been designed to capture any multiple user password-sharing violations. Sharing your password with another user and any noted attempts by multiple users to access the website simultaneously at multiple locations with the same username and password is in violation of this user agreement and will result in your access being revoked, and permanent forfeiture of any paid fees without any recourse to reimbursement of any unused fees for the remaining period of any annual membership. Furthermore, copying and distributing any subscription material to any non-paying members is equivalent to a violation of our password-sharing conditions and SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited considers this theft and unlawful use of our intellectual property. Any violation of these terms will render null and void any right to any refund of any type. FAILURE TO ADHERE TO THIS POLICY WILL RESULT IN LOSS OF ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE WITH A SUBSEQUENT FORFEITURE TO ANY REFUND CLAIMS, MONEY-BACK-GUARANTEE CLAIMS, AND A LOSS OF ALL FEES CORRESPONDING TO ANY UNUSED PORTIONS OF THE CURRENT MEMBERSHIP.
- The User may in no way modify, reformulate, adapt, alter, adjust, change, disassemble, frame or decrypt any of the Content of this Website.
IV. Third-Party Submissions
- By posting via email or otherwise any Content, trade secrets, or know-how to this Website, including electronic mail, the User grants to SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited a perpetual, non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, download, upload, copy, exhibit, display, distribute, publish, post to any other public forum, perform, sell, alter, modify, change, sub-license, create derivative works from and otherwise treat as its own such Content, trade secrets or know-how in whatever manner SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited shall, in its sole discretion, deem appropriate without any form of recognition, credit, acknowledgment, reward or compensation whatsoever for the User's contribution of such Content, trade secrets, or know-how to SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited.
Furthermore, SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees will in no way be responsible or liable for damages, whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity of any kind whatsoever, howsoever caused, resulting from any alterations or additions to its goods, products, programs, promotions and/or services which may resemble any Content, trade secrets, or know-how posted to this Website, including electronic mail, by any User.
- Furthermore, by posting any Content, trade secrets, or know-how to this Website, including electronic mail, the User represents and warrants that such Content, trade secrets, or know-how is his or her own work, is non-confidential, and its use by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limitedin no way violates the intellectual property or other rights of any third parties. The duty to ensure non-infringement of the rights of any third parties rests solely with the User.
- The User agrees to indemnify, contribute to, and hold harmless SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees against any liability, be it civil, criminal, or quasi-criminal, resulting from the use, transfer or sub-license by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited of any Content, trade secrets or know-how provided to SmartKnowledge Pte. Limitedby the User.
This indemnification shall extend and apply to any payment or other agreement made by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees in settlement and/or satisfaction of any such claim or potential claim, whether such settlement and/or satisfaction is either full or partial, and whether the payment or other agreement is made or concluded either prior to or following the institution of proceedings against SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees. As part of this indemnification, the User agrees to co-operate with all reasonable requests made by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees.
V. Choice of Law
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this Website, the Content or availability thereof, the construction or interpretation of this Agreement, or anything related or similar thereto is governed by the laws of the United States, without any reference to conflicts of laws rules or principles.
- Any dispute arising out of the use of this Website, the Content or availability thereof, the construction or interpretation of this Agreement, or anything related or similar thereto is only to be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction sitting within the legal boundaries of the United States.
VI. Rights to Control Site
- The Content of this Website is subject to change, restriction or termination without any notice to Users.
VII. Limitations of Liability
- All information on this website and in our free newsletter, whether accessed in non-member or subscribing member areas, is designed to provide knowledge for informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to buy, hold, or sell any company, security or investment. SmartKnowledgeU Pte. Ltd. does not provide individual investment advice, manage money, or act as an investment adviser. Therefore, you should always seek the advice of an investment professional or other appropriate investment adviser regarding your particular situation. The information is taken from sources believed to be reliable, and the information is believed to be accurate at the time it is posted to the Website. However, there is no way to ensure that the information is accurate at any moment in time. Furthermore it should be noted that the investment world is not static, and that the price of many discussed stocks and investment opportunities will most likely have changed since the time the SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited learning modules were written. Therefore, the additional risk of potentially higher or lower-priced investment opportunities should be considered under the consultation of a professional investment adviser.
- The SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited website provides neither legal nor tax advice, nor advocates the purchase of any product or service. Users of this website are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. The content available on this site is intended to provide a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered. Users should bear in mind, however, that not all strategies are suitable for all individuals, and that information in this content may be affected by changes in, or different interpretations of applicable laws and regulations in different countries. The content provided on any SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited guide, report, or website does not constitute investment, legal, tax, accounting, real estate or similar professional services or advice.
- There are certain links on this Website which will lead the User to other sites on the World Wide Web. These links are provided for convenience only, and a link to any other Website should not be taken to imply any endorsement of any other Website by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees.
- SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited,LLC, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES ARE IN NO WAY RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHETHER THEY BE DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR GENERAL DAMAGES, CONTRIBUTION OR INDEMNITY, OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, HOWSOEVER CAUSED, (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, BREACH OF CONTRACT, LOSS OF PROFIT, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF BUSINESS DATA OR INFORMATION, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, DELETION, ERROR, DEFECT, OMISSION, OR DESTRUCTION OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE BY THIRD PARTIES, OR EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS OF SmartKnowledge Pte. Ltd. TRANSMISSION OF MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER IT ARISES AT LAW OR IN EQUITY) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR NON-AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, OR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT CONTAINED HEREIN, RESULTING FROM ANY DECISION TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, RESULTING FROM THE CONTENT OF OTHER WEBSITES TO WHICH ANY USER LINKS THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR RESULTING FROM ANY SUCH CHANGE, RESTRICTION, OR TERMINATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR RESULTING FROM THE INCOMPATIBILITY OF ANY SOFTWARE DOWNLOADED, COPIED, OR OTHERWISE ORIGINATING FROM THIS WEBSITE.
- THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY EVEN IF SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS AND/OR EMPLOYEES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THE DAMAGES REFERRED IN THIS NOTICE.
- This Website is provided "as is". SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees do not warrant that the use of this Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, stable or suitable for all Users. SmartKnowledge Pte. Ltd. its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees make no warranties, either express or implied, about the Website, its availability, or its operation Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy, or non-infringement. Any User who accesses this Website does so solely at his or her own risk.
The User agrees to indemnify, contribute to and hold harmless SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, and/or employees, against any liability, be it civil, criminal or quasi-criminal, resulting from any violation of any law by the User in their use of this Website. The User shall be responsible to the full extent of any liability, payment or other agreement made by SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees, in settlement and/or satisfaction of any claim or potential claim, whether such payment or agreement is made or concluded prior to or following the institution of formal proceedings against SmartKnowledge Pte. Limited, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees.
ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OR COPYING OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE MAY LEAD TO CIVIL OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS SPECIFIC TO OUR INVESTMENT NEWSLETTER SERVICES
The material in our newsletters is provided for personal, non-commercial educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement with respect to any company, security or investment. Our newsletters makes no representations, and specifically disclaims all warranties, express, implied or statutory, regarding the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any material contained within though we obtain all information from sources believed to be reliable. While every best effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of content contained within our newsletters, SmartKnowledgeU™ does not warrant that the information in our newsletters will be accurate, complete, uninterrupted or error-free. Therefore, you should always seek the advice of an investment professional or other appropriate investment adviser regarding your particular situation.
All brands and names list in SmartKnowledgeU™ newsletters are property of their respective owners. All website URLs mentioned in our newsletters are in no way affiliated with SmartKnowledgeU™. This site is not responsible for the accuracy of content of any linked website or any link contained in a linked site. SmartKnowledgeU™ does not endorse companies or products to which it links. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this newsletter, you do this entirely at your own risk. The material in our newsletters are provided without express or implied warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability or profitability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. The information provided at SmartKnowledgeU™ is of a general nature and should not be taken as a recommendation to buy or sell a referenced security.
The information is for informative purposes only and in no event should be construed as a representation by our newsletters or as an offer to buy or sell or as solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any securities or investment assets. Furthermore it should be noted that the investment world is not static, and that the price of many discussed stocks and assets will most likely have changed since the time this newsletter was first published. Therefore, the additional risk of potentially higher or lower-priced investment opportunities should be considered under the consultation of a professional investment adviser. SmartKnowledgeU™ gives neither legal nor tax advice, nor advocates the purchase of any product or service.
Readers of our newsletters are responsible for verifying any information before relying on it. The content available in our newsletters is intended to provide a general information resource in regard to the subject matter covered. Readers should bear in mind, however, that not all strategies are suitable for all individuals, and that information in this content may be affected by changes in, or different interpretations of applicable laws and regulations in different countries. The content provided in any SmartKnowledgeU™ newsletter, report, or website does not constitute investment, legal, tax, accounting, real estate or similar professional services or advice. SmartKnowledgeU™ makes no representation that the information in our newsletters is appropriate, relevant or available for use in specific countries not discussed, and access to our newsletters from territories where the contents of our newsletters may be illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access our newsletters from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. J.S. Kim, family members, and associates may or may not hold positions in the stocks discussed in our newsletters. However, corporate regulations are in place to avoid conflicts of interest regarding the stocks discussed in our newsletters and to resolve any conflicts of interest on a timely basis should they arise.
We may collect the following information:name; contact information including email address; demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests; other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.